Traffic Enforcement

Two motor officers

The Glendale Police Department Traffic Unit actively responds to complaints of recurring speeding violations and other inappropriate driving infractions within the City of Glendale. To report an issue, please visit the city’s online service request system at, enter the location where the issue is occurring, select the issue type called “Traffic Enforcement – Public Property”, complete the required fields, and include your contact information. Here you can also personalize notification preferences to receive automatic updates, add photos, and access a variety of other city services and resources. Your request will be automatically assigned to a police officer for enforcement action and you will receive feedback regarding the outcome of your request.

glendaleone logo