Police Misconduct Form

GPD Coins

If you feel a Glendale Police employee has acted in an unprofessional manner towards you or others, we encourage you to report that officer to a police supervisor. See 'A Guide to the Citizen Complaint Process' which will help explain our department’s citizen complaint process.

NOTE: This form is for complaints related to police service and/or police misconduct. For non-police services, visit GlendaleOne to submit your service request.

A Guide to the Citizen Complaint Process

Contact Information:

Professional Standards Unit
(623) 930-4747
[email protected]