Youth Leagues | Teen Leagues | Become a Coach or a Sponsor | Youth Sports & Fitness Classes
Glendale Youth Sports League Opening Ceremonies June 4
It’s time to “PLAY BALL!” Learn all about the kick-off for Glendale’s youth summer ball leagues – including baseball, t-ball and softball - taking place at Camelback Ranch on Monday, June 4.
Become a Coach or a Sponsor
Be a Volunteer Coach!
...in our award-winning youth sports program! Indicate your desire to coach when signing up your child. (Note: This does not guarantee a coaching position). Those who do not have children in the league are also welcome to apply! Click here to download an application.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Complete a coach’s application and submit it to the Parks & Recreation office, 5970 W. Brown St., by current season registration deadline.
- Be fingerprinted and have an FBI background check.
- Attend a mandatory coaches meeting.
- Attend the Youth Sports Coaches training class or online NYSCA program.
- Adhere to the City of Glendale’s coach’s Code of Conduct and department philosophy, “The outcome of the child is more important than the outcome of the game.”
Questions? For more information, contact Mike Davis at 623-930-4612 or email@example.com.
Merchants, companies and organizations – sponsor a team and receive your business name printed on a banner at the sports complex, recognition throughout the program, your own team shirt and a sponsor’s plaque. Sponsorship is $300 per team. For more information, contact Mike Davis at 623-930-4612 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the links to download a sponsor letter and printable application form.
Youth Sports and Fitness Classes
Click here to browse and register for available classes.
||Free Youth Hockey Clinics
More info coming soon.