Free HOA Training with Glendale HOA Academy
Community Engagement Division
Spring 2019 Academy
“Emerging Trends in the Community Association Industry”
March 9, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Learn how to manage and lead an HOA in this free training offered by the City of Glendale Community Engagement Division in partnership with Mulcahy Law Firm, P.C. Speak with specialists in the field at this-one day training focusing on the following topics:
- Amending Association Documents
Do your association’s CC&Rs and bylaws contain unclear or contradictory language; developer language long after the developer is gone and/or provisions that conflict with Arizona and federal law? If you answered yes to one of these questions, your association’s documents may need to be amended. This session will teach an easy to follow 5-step process for amending association documents.
- Budgeting for Community Associations
The association budget is broken down into two documents: (1) operations and (2) reserves. This session discusses the nine steps to help simplify the budget process and preparation.
- Changes in Demographics
Learn about Baby Boomers, Gen-X, Gen-Y and Millennials and their expectations.
Glendale Adult Center
5970 W. Brown St
Glendale, AZ 85302
- These classes are FREE for Glendale residents ($20 non-resident)
- For more information or to register, call 623-930-2820 or go to https://secure.rec1.com/AZ/glendale-az/catalog
- Class registration no longer uses a class code, please look up by program name: HOA Academy
- Limited seating available!