Is your Neighborhood Registered?
The mission of Neighborhood Services is to assist Glendale residents in identifying and establishing their neighborhood boundaries, and to encourage communication and understanding among neighbors by providing technical and financial assistance to registered neighborhood groups. In short, the mission of Neighborhood Services is to be “THE” contact at City Hall for all registered neighborhood and homeowners’ associations.
Basic Program Services
In order to receive our services, a neighborhood must first register with the Program. Registering your neighborhood or homeowners’ association is designed to be fun, quick, easy, and free!
Once a neighborhood signs up, take adantage of these benefits:
- Duplicating and mailing of neighborhood association newsletters/flyers on a bi-annual basis.
- Assistance in coordinating meetings with city staff on issues of interest and concern to the neighborhood.
- Assistance with coordinating a neighborhood volunteer project.
- Receive communication relevant to Glendale neighborhoods including community engagement, programs and services.
- Free HOA Academy Sessions
To get started, download and fill out the form below and return to Neighborhood Services, 6210 W. Myrtle Ave., Suite 111, Glendale, AZ 85301. For more information, call 623-930-2663.