Is your Neighborhood Registered?
The mission of Neighborhood Services is to assist Glendale residents in identifying and establishing their neighborhood boundaries, and to encourage communication and understanding among neighbors by providing technical and financial assistance to registered neighborhood groups. In short, the mission of Neighborhood Services is to be “THE” contact at City Hall for all registered neighborhood and homeowners’ associations.
Basic Program Services
In order to receive our services, a neighborhood must first register with the Program. Registering your neighborhood or homeowners’ association is designed to be fun, quick, easy, and free!
Once a neighborhood signs up, it is eligible to receive the following (free) services:
- Editing, duplicating and mailing of neighborhood association newsletters/flyers on a bi-annual basis.
- Assistance with organization, motivation or necessary training.
- Assistance in coordinating meetings with city staff on issues of interest and concern to the neighborhood.
- Assistance with coordinating a neighborhood volunteer project.
- Researching of neighborhood issues to provide information for neighborhoods to make informed decisions.
- Providing neighborhoods with technical and staff support related to establishing and maintaining viable neighborhood associations.
- Publishing and distributing information about neighborhood and city events and providing general information on opportunities available to Glendale’s neighborhoods.
To get started, download and fill out the form below and return to Neighborhood Services, 6210 W. Myrtle Ave., Suite 111, Glendale, AZ 85301. For more information, call 623-930-2663.