City of Glendale - City Clerk
City Clerk’s Office Mission Statement:
To fairly and impartially provide exceptional customer service and information to the citizens, customers and employees of the City of Glendale.
The Office of the City Clerk carries out the following duties:
- Prepares minutes of City Council meetings and workshops
- Posts minutes and agendas
- Conducts city elections
- Creates and stores electronic records
- Responds to public records requests
- Records city deeds
- Processes City's legal notices for publication
- Supervises the codification, supplement and distribution of the city code book
- Supervises city's records management program, including the circulation, recording, storing and microfilming of all permanent legal documents.
- Processes all City Council Voting, Workshop and Budget Workshop Agendas
Public Document Search – search public documents such as ordinances, resolutions, contracts, election records, etc.