City of Glendale, AZ - Click here to go to the city home page

Skip Navigation Link

        Follow Your Money   RequestForService
Glendale, AZ
Glendale, AZ - Departments Glendale, AZ Glendale, AZ - Services Glendale, AZ - Glendale, AZ - City Officials Glendale, AZ Glendale, AZ - Residents Glendale, AZ Glendale, AZ - Visitors Glendale, AZ Glendale, AZ - Businesses Glendale, AZ Glendale, AZ - Online Services Glendale, AZ Glendale, AZ - Important Updates Glendale, AZ Glendale, AZ - Home Page
Glendale, AZ

google search

ADOT/az511 Map | Getting Here | Maps | Major Projects | Bike and Pedestrian Program
Transportation Education | Bus and Transit Services | Glendale Municipal Airport | Glendale Onboard
Traffic Counts | Street Lights | Commissions and Committees
Street Signs | It All Adds Up! (clean air campaign) | Contact Information | Home

Yellow Page Break Image

Transportation - FAQs
  • What is the status of a specific project in the GO Program?
    Anyone can find out the status of a go project by calling the Engineering Department at (623) 930-3632.

  • What is the Northern Parkway?
    Northern Parkway is a high capacity arterial roadway with overpasses at major intersections that would connect Loop 303, Loop 101 and Grand Avenue.

  • What this the number to report a Street Light out?
    Streetlight outing repair requests are taken from the Transportation Department
    at (623) 930-2940.

  • How do I request a speed hump on my street?
    To acquire information about speed humps in your neighborhood, call the Traffic Mitigation Division at (623) 930-2951.

  • How do I obtain a block party permit?
    To obtain a block part permit call the Transportation Department at (623) 930-2940.

  • What is the number to report a traffic signal out?
    To report a traffic signal out, call the Traffic Signals Division at (623) 930-2762.

  • How do I find the route schedules for bus routes in Glendale?
    To obtain information bus routes within the City of Glendale call the Transit Division at (623) 930-3501. Also, you may click here to review regional route schedules. Bus books are also available at the Transportation Department 5800 W. Glenn, Suite 315, the Glendale Visitors Center 5800 W. Glenn, Suite 140, City Hall main entrance, or the Transit Division at 6322 West Myrtle Avenue, Suite 112.

  • What is the GO Program?
    The GO Program is a comprehensive package of transportation projects that was approved by Glendale voters in November 2001 through a ½ cent sales tax increase.

  • Who is in charge of street barricades?
    To obtain information about street barricades call the Transportation Engineering Division at (623) 930-2950.


Glendale, AZ - Welcome
Glendale, AZ
Contact Us   |   Brochures   |   History of Glendale   |   How to Get Around Glendale   |   Links   |   Press Room   |   Policies
© 2015 City of Glendale, Arizona