This Request for Proposals (RFP) is to solicit proposals from qualified firms (Vendors) capable of satisfying the City of Glendale, Arizona’s (City) need for an Enterprise Asset Management Solution (EAMS). Selection based upon this RFP is expected to result in a firm, fixed price contract for the purchase of an EAMS software solution. The solution should include annual product support and maintenance fees and annual software licensing for five years for all required licensed modules. In addition to soliciting written responses, this document addresses the following:
• Provides information essential to soliciting meaningful recommendations and realistic commitments from the proposers;
• Specifies the desired format and content of proposals in response to this RFP;
• Outlines the City’s evaluation and selection procedures;
• Establishes a schedule for the preparation and submission of proposals in response to this RFP; and,
• Establishes a performance standard for the selected vendor.