Maintenance & Repairs | Manual & Guidelines | FAQs | Request for Service Form
Street Light Monitoring System | Contact Information | Street Lights Home | Transportation Home
Transportation - Street Lights
Street Lighting Maintenance / Repair
The citizens of the City of Glendale are a key element of the Street Light Maintenance Program. Residents are encouraged to report all outages as soon as they are noticed. You can use the Street Lighting Service Request Form to electronically report street lighting problems or call (623) 930-2940. Your help in timely reporting street lights that are out or damaged will help us provide the best service possible.
We would like to know about:
- Lights which are not operating
- Lights which are going on and off
- Broken glass
- Open, broken, or missing light fixture
- Damaged poles
- Exposed wires
- Missing hand hole covers
When requesting repairs, please give the street address closest to the location of the light being reported and provide a daytime phone number so we can follow up with you.
lights that are not maintained by the Street Light
- Freeway lighting – Arizona Department of Transportation -
- Traffic signals – City of Glendale Traffic Signals Division - (623) 930-2940
- Park lighting – (623) 930-2640
- Pedestrian lighting - (Old fashioned, post top lights in downtown Glendale) - (623) 930-2640.
- Private or area lighting – Utility companies (either SRP or APS), see contacts page for phone numbers