Residential Solid Waste Services | Commercial Solid Waste Services | Holiday Collection | Rules
Recycling | Hazardous Materials | Waste Disposal Tips | Stolen or Damaged Containers
Bulk Trash Collection | Contact Information | Home
Solid Waste - Waste Disposal Tips
All regular household garbage and yard trimmings may be placed in your garbage container in plastic bags and securely tied. Do not overfill containers or place or pile garbage on the ground.
Items that CANNOT BE PLACED in your garbage container include:
- Construction debris, including concrete, shingles, bricks, dry wall, blocks, wet or dry mortar
- Dirt, rock and gravel
- Hot ashes, hot cinders or any burning material
- Large appliances, furniture, water heaters/softeners
- Tires (may be taken to the landfill)
- Uncontained plant clippings
- Large tree limbs
Residents must remove these items to ensure service on the next scheduled collection day.