Public Works | Landfill Locations Map | Landfill Rate Schedule | Waste Tires
Hard-to-Handle Waste | What We’ll Take | Hours and Contact Information | Home
Landfill - Rate Schedule
Glendale Residents (single-family dwellings and duplexes only)
- No charge for disposal of up to 2,000 pounds of self-hauled waste; unlimited visits
- Charged $15.79
per ton for all waste exceeding the 2,000 pound limit.
- Example: A resident delivering 1,200 pounds on a visit to the landfill would not be charged for disposal; however, a resident delivering 2,200 pounds on a visit to the landfill would be charged $15.79
per ton for the 200 pounds—$1.58 exceeding the 2,000 pound fee waiver limit.
To qualify for the reduced rates, the single-family home or duplex must be within the City of Glendale city limits. The property owner or resident must provide a photo ID and a current city water bill or utility bill. The utility bill must be dated within the past two months. The refuse must be generated from the residents' own dwelling.
Please note: Apartment complexes, mobile home parks and other housing do not qualify for reduced rates. County islands with a Glendale address also do not qualify for the reduced rate.
Avondale and Peoria Residents
- Residents will be charged a reduced rate of $26.50
per ton for all waste.
- To qualify for the reduced rate, the resident must provide proof of residency by providing a current utility bill and picture identification. The resident must reside within their city limits.
- The disposal rate is $32.25 per ton.
- For appliances containing Freon, evacuation fee at cost per unit is: $12 for refrigerators, coolers and air conditioners. Freon evacuation fees are charged at the cost recovery rate per unit and subject to change based on market conditions.