The wait is almost over! We'll be accepting applications for Police Officer Recruit from August 28th to September 17th, 2017. Keep following us on social media for important updates and more details as we get closer! #PassItOn
The Glendale Police Department’s Police Officer Recruit testing schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, October 12, 2017, or
- Friday, October 13, 2017, or
- Saturday, October 14, 2017
- Sunday, October 15, 2017, or
- Monday, October 16, 2017, or
- Friday, October 20, 2017
- Monday, October 16, 2017 (out-of-state candidates only)
- Saturday, October 21, 2017, or
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017, or
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017, or
- Thursday, October 26, 2017
Candidates must successfully pass each step to move to the next step. Out-of-state candidates will be scheduled to complete testing on October 14th, 15th and 16th. If you have any questions about the testing schedule, please contact us at GPDRecruitment@glendaleaz.com
The Glendale Police Department is not currently accepting applications for Police Officer Lateral.
Please visit the Human Resources Jobs Website to view all our open positions.
If you would like to be notified when future recruitments open, please visit the Human Resources Website and complete a job interest card, marking the “law enforcement” and “public safety” categories.