Glendale Police Department Police Officer Recruit testing schedule.
Applications accepted: Monday, August 29, 2016 to Sunday, September 18, 2016.
- Friday, September 30, 2016, or
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016, or
- Saturday, October 8, 2016
Physical Assessment Exam
- Sunday, October 9, 2016, or
- Monday, October 10, 2016, or
- Friday, October 21, 2016
- Monday, October 10, 2016 (out of state candidates only)
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, or
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, or
- Thursday, October 27, 2016, or
- Saturday, October 29, 2016
Note for out of state candidates:
Candidates coming in from out of state can expect to be scheduled for their written exam on Saturday, October 8th, their physical assessment exam on Sunday, October 9th, and their interview on Monday, October 10th.
Candidates for Police Officer Recruit must successfully pass each step to move to the next.
If you cannot make a scheduled test date, please let us know and we will do our best to reschedule you. We are limited to the dates provided above and there are capacity limits on each test date.
The Glendale Police Department is accepting applications for Police Officer Lateral from current Arizona Police Officers or from candidates who possess an active Arizona POST certification.
Please visit the Human Resources Jobs Website to apply.
If you would like to be notified when future recruitments open, please visit the Human Resources Website and complete a job interest card, marking the “law enforcement” and “public safety” categories.