Glendale, AZ - FY 2013 General Fund Amended Budget
- CLICK HERE for the FY 2013 General Fund Amended Budget
Glendale, AZ - FY 2013 Annual Budget Book
The FY 2013 Budget Book can be reviewed in it's entirety or by section.
- CLICK HERE for the FY 2013 Annual Budget Book
in its entirety.
- SUMMARY BUDGET
- INTRODUCTORY SECTION - The introductory pages of the book include the Mayor's Message, City Council and management, maps, organizational charts, the budget calendar and the budget process.
- BUDGET MESSAGE - The city manager's budget message outlines key components of the upcoming budget and discusses underlying administrative practices that support the city's organizational goals.
- BUDGET SUMMARIES - The budget message offers an overview of the city's finances and examines the budget components, process and budget amendment policy, financial and operational summaries for major funds, and historical trends for revenues, expenditures and staffing.
- FINANCIAL GUIDELINES - The financial guidelines offer an overview of the city's financial planning practices.
- OPERATING BUDGET - This section provides a closer look at the various functions of each department. A summary of core job functions, goals and objectives for the upcoming year, accomplishments and budget summaries are included for each department.
- CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PLAN - The Capital Improvement Plan section outlines all infrastructure improvements and additions and their respective funding sources, along with estimates for the associated operating impacts of each capital project.
- SCHEDULES - The Schedules section is the heart of the budget document as an operating and financial plan. These schedules summarize the city's financial activities in a comprehensive, financial format.
- APPENDIX - The Appendix includes some key city statistics regarding demographics and services provided by the city. This section also includes acronyms used throughout the book, a glossary and "frequently asked questions".
- Please note: In order to view the PDFs on this Web site, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. It can be can be downloaded for free at www.adobe.com. Also, the PDFs can be large in file size and may take additional time to download. Thank you, in advance, for your patience!