People who experience a traumatic event in their lives often have a variety of physical and emotional responses. The Glendale Victim Assistance staff is available to talk about the crime and its impact on you.
There are many facets of the criminal justice system that can be confusing if you do not have the information or the support you need. The Glendale Victim Assistance staff, located at the Glendale Family Advocacy Center, offers support in:
- Coping with the effects of trauma
- Crisis counseling
- Safety planning
- Crime Victims’ Rights
- Current status of a criminal case
- Criminal Justice System procedures
- Orders of Protection or Injunctions Against Harassment
- 911 cell phone
- Victim Compensation claims
- Superior Court resources and civil options
- Community resource and referral
For More Information about Victim Assistance or to get help, call or visit the Glendale Family Advocacy Center at (623) 930-3720 ~
N 57th Dr., Glendale, AZ 85301; Glendale Police Department Victim Assistance (623) 930-3030; or click here for resources.