The first time you log in, your User Name is your Household ID number and your Password is your 5-digit zip code*. If you have a previous Parks and Recreation receipt, your Household ID number will be located in the top left corner of the receipt. If you are unable to locate this information or are new to Glendale Parks and Recreation, simply click on "Create a New Online Account" upon entering the Online Registration System.
After entering your Household ID as the User Name and your zip code as the Password, click Sign In. The first time you login into your Online Account, you will be required to enter a valid e-mail address if you do not currently have one on file. You will then be given the opportunity to change your User ID and Password* if you choose to do so. You will also be asked two security questions. During future sign ups, if you forget your password, but can answer the two security questions, the Online System can automatically e-mail your password to you.
All the menu options are located on the left side of the screen.
- Search: Search for activities by type, by activity number or by doing an advanced search.
- Register: Sign up for a class.
- My Account: View previous registrations, reprint a receipt and update account information.
- View Cart: View classes that you have already added to your shopping cart.
- Checkout: Pay and complete registration.
- Sign Out: Log out of the Online Registration System.
- Contact Us: Submit questions or comments to the Parks and Recreation Office.
The following is an example of a class listing on the Online System.
||The shopping cart notes that the class is currently a class available for registration.
||If an exclamation point is shown next to the activity number, that class is not available for registration online.
||Located within the Class Location screen. Provides a link to Map Quest to
||Current class enrollments (Please note that on occasion the City of Glendale
may partner with another organization to conduct a class. Therefore the actual
enrollment numbers may not be listed.)
||Additional class information such as ages, gender, class comments, etc.
Completing an Activity Sign Up:
- Click on Register and Activity Enrollment
- If you already have the 6-digit activity number and the 2-digit section number, you can enter those numbers in the boxes.
- If you would like to search for an activity, choose from one of the three search options.
- If completing an activity search, enroll in class by clicking on the Shopping Cart icon.
- Once the Activity number box lists the correct Activity number, click on the down arrow in the Family Member to Enroll section to display all family members. Click on the Family Member you wish to enroll.
- If you would like to tell us how you found out about the class, click the down arrow in the next section, and click on the appropriate choice.
- Click on Shopping Cart Icon.
- Once enrolled in that activity, you can choose to enroll in another activity by “Continue Shopping”, or view current enrollments under “View Shopping Cart”, or complete registration by “”Proceed to Checkout”.
- Once you have signed up for all activities, click on “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Enter in credit card information and click on GO.
- Click on Continue to begin credit card authorization process. It is important not to click on Back or Refresh once credit card authorization process begins.
- Upon authorization, you will be given the option to print your receipt. If you have a valid e-mail address on file, you will also be e-mailed your receipt. (Please note: The Parks and Recreation office will not be mailing receipts for sign ups completed online.)
Athough your Online Password is defaulted to your zip code, it is recommended to change your password for security purposes. To create a secure password, please see the following recommendations for password construction:
- Your password should contain alpha and numeric letters and should be at least 8 characters long.
- Your password should not contain your e-mail name or any part of your full name.
- Your password should not be a “common” word.
For additional information,
please contact our office at 623-930-2820
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to Connect to the Online Registration System!
- Have questions? Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to view the current My Community Magazine
- Click here to return to Parks and Recreation Home Page