- The Recruitment Status Report is now available in an easy-to-read and print PDF file.
CLICK HERE to download the PDF. This page was last updated 8/30/12 at 8:00 a.m.
Please note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file. You can download it for free at www.adobe.com.
Legend for Status Report:
- Close: Refers to the date the position closes and applications are no longer being accepted.
- List to Dept: Indicates when the eligibility list was sent to the hiring department.
- Interview Date: Date interviews are scheduled to occur.
- Date Filled: Start date of the new hire.
- Open until filled: Position is open until a sufficient number of applications have been received or a selection is made.
- First Review of Applications: Date Human Resources begins reviewing applications received.