Links | How to Volunteer |
Internship Info | Observation Ride Program
Go to Fire Main Page | FAQs | Contact Information | Home
How to Volunteer
- Must Be 21 Years of Age
- Must Have High School Diploma or GED
- Must Have a Valid Arizona Drivers License
- Pass Standard Fire Department Required Drug Test and Background Check
- Complete an Application
- Successfully Pass Interview Process
- Those With EMT Certification Encouraged And Welcomed
- Bilingual Skills are Always Beneficial, but Not Required
- People Skills are Helpful
- Monthly Participation In Shifts and One Meeting
- Skills Training and Evening Classes are Required
- Willingness to Join a Unique Group Of Volunteers
- Orientation Ride on the Crisis Response Van
- After the application is reviewed, you will be
scheduled for an oral interview.
- Interviews are on going and conducted as needed
If you have any questions please send
us an email or give us a call. We will respond to your questions as soon as possible. Contact Information
Want to apply to volunteer or be an intern?
Click here to fill out our volunteer interest form online.
Want to learn more about an internship?
Click here for an internship brochure (pdf).