City of Glendale - City Clerk
The Office of the City Clerk carries out the following duties:
- Prepares minutes of City Council meetings and workshops
- Posts minutes and agendas
- Conducts city elections
- Creates and stores electronic records
- Responds to public records requests
- Records city deeds
- Processes City's legal notices for publication
- Supervises the codification, supplement and distribution of the city code book
- Supervises city's records management program, including the circulation, recording, storing and microfilming of all permanent legal documents.
- Processes all City Council Voting, Workshop and Budget Workshop Agendas
New! Glendale City Council Minutes 1910 - 1914
Please visit http://azmemory.azlibrary.gov/ to view our collection of Glendale City Council Minutes dating from 1910 to 1914.